http://www.our365.com/WebNursery/WebNursery/Baby/BabyPage.aspx?birthid=0&babyid=
Nolan Christopher Erfurth
Birth Date: Nov 7 2007
Time: 1:58PM
Mother: Kristin
Father: Christopher
Siblings: Lily Elizabeth- Proud sister
Weight: 7 lb 5 oz
Length: 20 in
Place: Mercy Medical Center
Nolan's Guest online hospital guest book:
Jenna Hackstock (Aunt) : I love you Nolan! Im so happy I got to meet you and hold you! You are too cute! See you soon! Auntie Jenna, Uncle David, and Cousin Gavin
Ben, Erika, and Carter O'Leary (Friend) : We are so excited for your arrival Nolan. You are an absolutely handsome little man!
Great Grandma Mariella & Grand (Great Grandma) : How precious. No question who this baby belongs to. First picture looks like "Here I am-and I'm in charge". Glad all is well! Love to you all! God bless!
Great Grandma Mariella & Grand (Great Grandma) : How precious. No question who this baby belongs to. First picture looks like "Here I am-and I'm in charge". Glad all is well! Love to you all! God bless!
Mom (Grandma) : Welcome to this family. Our beautiful, healthy baby, Nolan Christopher Erfurth.
Krysia (Cousin) : Beautiful beautiful.... welcome home Nolan. Greg and I are so happy everything went well. We hope to see you all soon! Love you guys!
David (Uncle) : Nolan, I am so happy to have such a perfect nephew. You are a joy to our growing family. Cant wait to hit the backyard and throw a ball around. Dont forget to use your left hand! See you soon, bud!