Wow! It seems like it has been forever since I last updated this. Our lives have been so so incredibly busy. Time has just gotten away from us. I have got a lot of things to update you all on since the last time I posted--which looking back, I now realize was in December. Let's start with Christmas---- we had a wonderful Christmas, as always. We enjoyed a lot of family time and ate way too much yummy food. The biggest news that happened in December was that Lily got glasses. We found out that she was having a really hard time seeing and had her tested. They found that she can't see well at all and is seeing at a +8.00. For those of you that have glasses, that is quite a high prescription. Now that she has glasses, she can see so much better. We are so thankful the wonderful teachers in Oregon caught this---her Pediatrician never caught it, and neither did we. Poor little thing--- Well, she is doing very well with the glasses and once she was in the glasses for a while, the Dr. put her in contacts so she wears contacts now.
