I am taking the Polar Plunge to support Special Olympics Wisconsin on Saturday, February 20, 2010 in Madison. Yes, I am crazy.... But hopefully I will recruit more caring people to do it with me and have some fun for a special cause.
During the Polar Plunge, warm-hearted people collect pledges before jumping or running into Wisconsin's cold waters to raise funds for Special Olympics.
Please help me reach my pledge goal of $75.00.
Check out my Plunge Web site to submit a credit card pledge online:
https://www.specialolympicswisconsin.org/pp10/pledge.asp?id_p=4003
Money raised from the Polar Plunge will support local Special Olympics programs in Wisconsin, allowing nearly 10,000 athletes with cognitive disabilities to experience the joys of participation in sports and competition with their peers.
Thank you all!! And we are always looking for more team members to join our team called " THE DREAM TEAM" So far, me and my dad are the only ones crazy enough to do it and are the only ones on our team thus far. You can even join the chicken team..... see our website for more info. Let's get a huge team together for a good cause.
CHECK OUT OUR HOME PAGE!!
https://www.specialolympicswisconsin.org/pp10/pledge.asp?id_p=4003