








Lily's Birthday is tomorrow. She will be the Big "04" I can't believe how quickly four years has passed since she was born. It seriously seems like yesterday we were sitting in that hospital room. Now my baby is four :( Makes me kinda sad, but it has been amazing to see this little person grow over the years. Truly is amazing.
We had her birthday party over the weekend, on Sunday. It was a Luau themed party and we couldn't have asked for better weather. We had her party outside and it was wonderful. She had a lot of fun.
Last week was a busy week. We have been busy working on house and having her party, really pushed us to get things done. Chris finished the tiled front porch, the kitchen trim, cleaned out the garage and finished lots of yard work. David came over last week and built me my pergola that I wanted so bad, which was awesome, so we painted that as well.
Saturday we had a grad party in Elkhorn for Douglas. Can't believe he graduated from High School. Makes me feel so old. Dad and Mom VV took Lily and Nolan back from that so I could shop for Lily's party alone. Boy was that a treat :)
Tomorrow, Lily's Birthday, Lily and I are having a girls day. I got a babysitter for Nolan( Actually Chris's cousin Brad whom Nolan adores) and Lily and I are going out to lunch, and then build a bear( which is a birthday tradition in our family----Every year for the kids birthday's they get to go to build a bear and pick something out), then to get our nails done. It should be fun. When we get home, all four of us are going out to eat at Ella's deli in Madison. We love that place. It is a deli but for kids. They have a carousel and other fun things for them. We have to be home in the morning because Lily's gift will be delivered then. Good timing, huh :) We were hoping that it would arrive in time and it will. YEAH!!! More to come on what we got her later... She will certainly be surprised.