I just realized that I haven't posted in a while. Things have been super busy here. I started a new job at work ( I still work for Gates from home and have been doing it for 2 years now. I am, along with two other ladies that were in my training group have been at Gates the longest. Wahoo!!!) I just love it. I have recommend three people now and they are all still working here. They must love it too :) I am taking on two new huge projects which allows me to work in the morning before the kids get up, which is wonderful. I get in about 6 hours a day. Awesome!!!
The kids are great. Nolan is now walking officially. He doesnt crawl too much anymore. He reminds us of a penguin waddling. Way too cute. Lily is great. She is growing up so fast. She is such the joke teller. It is getting to be cooler outside so we are finding ourselves inside more. I did take the kids to the pumpkin patch,Eugsters farm market, the other day to pick our flowers and see the animals. We took loads of pictures, not with the digital camera because we think that it was stolen, but with our film camera. Be waiting for our fall card in the mail. We plan on taking another fall ride to Pecks in spring green. We did that every year, except the year that we were gone in Iowa, and are excited to get back to our family tradition. The house is almost done. Yah!!! Just a few minor details and kitchen counter tops and we are set. It looks wonderful and I am so excited to call this new place home. We are getting aquainted very well with our neighbors and I am enjoying mommies Bunco dice game every month. Chris has wonderful hours and we are so happy to be back "home".
It was homecoming here this past week, although we arent in school anymore, it is still fun to celebrate. Mom VV, Grandma Jane, Aunt Kay and I took the kids to the parade and we had a blast. We are so excited to have the kids get to know everyone better and to be able to get together with family so often. We are all enjoying it.
So today was busy. We went to lunch with Great Grandma Jane, Then to the farmers market, then tonight we are going to dad and mom VV's for pizza. Yum!!! Maybe Chris will learn how to play Wii. Then I wont feel as silly playing. (Mom and Dad VV have Wii)