




CHARLIE AND LOLA!!!
We now are pet owners. Yes, I never thought this would happen but it did. Lily, Nolan , and I went shopping today at our favorite store. We walked in and they had a cage with Guinea pigs. Lily ran right over and started playing with them. I was making small talk with the women who works there and said that the only pet we would get right now was a gold fish. I mentioned that the guinea pigs were cute and She said " well they are yours". So, we took home the cage, two guinea pigs, food, bedding, toys, etc. All for free. Can't go wrong with this. If they don't work out in our home, I am sure that a teacher would love them in their classroom. ( Alex:) ) But.. They have a life span of only 5-8 years and we think that they are about 4-5 years old already. So.. we may have to have the heaven talk.
Right now, they are doing good and Lily loves them. Not sure where they will go, as we are afraid they will stink up our house. They are kinda ugly to me.. they look like big rats but Lily loves them already.
They are both girls. Charlie is the black one,and Lola is the white one. Lily got to choose the names and they are named after a cartoon that she likes.